First of all, this is a clear learning plan. The whole PPT is complete and enjoyable. As a learner, I have a particular concept of the learning plan and learning process. The introduction to Python video is very straightforward. I also know this kind of Programming language before and have had some experience with R-Studio. Hence, I have two minor suggestions. First of all, I understand that this learning plan is a self-study process, but I think it is possible to add several corresponding live classes? In computer language learning, learners will encounter many minor problems. For example, different computer formats may have slight differences in operation methods. And learners often do not realize that this is a simple problem, which wastes a lot of time. Therefore, if doing some simultaneous classes to do Q&A related to teaching content, I think it will increase the integrity of the course. Secondly, I find that all the activities related to the study are in the form of tests, like quizzes or T&F questions. Of course, this is the most direct way to give feedback on the learning situation. But if possible, could you add some interactive links? For example, lecturers can do some group competitions to get feedback. Correct me if I am wrong, because I had some difficulties teaching myself R-Studios. But overall, I appreciated and liked the program, which gave me a strong urge to learn Python.